This is something we often see in our community here in the Valley as we are home to Fort Benning. However, I was glad to find a compiled list of retailers and restaurants that offer military discounts. Here’s a short list:
- Allstate – Allstate Funding proudly offers all U.S. Military personnel a $250 credit towards the appraisal of a residential property. Ends 12/31/2010
- American Airlines – Discount varies, requires military ID
- Buckle – 10% off, Free Shipping on all military orders
- Budget – Varies, up to 25% off time and mileage Store, requires military ID to redeem
- Budget Truck Rental – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
- Burger King – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
- World of Coca Cola – $2 off standard admission price for service member with I.D. and up to four guests.
- Wyndham Hotels – Discounts vary by 140 locations. Also depend on availability. Must present military I.D. upon check in.
- Zaxby’s – 10% off with military ID
Click here to read the full list from Brad’s Deals.